Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Messages

I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness.

I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.

2 hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat, You and Me!

I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice because I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.

You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!

You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.

A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

There is something special between me and you, the flutter in my heart and the glow in your eyes tells me our love is no lies.

If I had one wish I would give you a long and tender kiss and if I had two wishes then I would choose to do it over again.

Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.


Would you open your heart to love me once again? I swear that I'll be true and never let go because my heart is you.

Everyday away from you, tears could fill an ocean blue. Please don't turn away from all those dreams that we once knew.

Life won't mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.

Don't ever doubt your trust in me, I'll give you my heart so honestly.

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!

Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love You my only love.

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

When all seems lost and lonely for you
And you dont really know what to do
Look inside your heart and see
There in a special place, I will be

Most wonderful pairs in the world are:-
HEART & BEAT
NIGHT & MOON
BIRDS & SONGS
ROSES & LOVE
U & UR $MILE.
SO KEEP $MILING ALWAYS.

Being near is not the meaning of being dear,

I may be far from u but msgs are bridges

2 make u feel that I always REMEMBER YOU!