Monday, February 16, 2009

I Love you: A Poem

'ME AND YOU'


When I first talked to you
I felt like I had known you forever,
telling you my problems
and what I didn't want ever.

You listened to me
I bet you thought I'd never end,
who would have thought
we would be the best of friends.

Over a period of time,
I got to know the real you.
A guy so charming and gentle,
with a heart so true.

You've survived your life
with me by your side.
I told you I'd never leave
because of the feelings I have inside.

There was a time
I wanted to explore,
what would have happened
if I would only open the door.

I know you
like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder
what do I do when we're alone?

So I have decided
time answers all.
If it is meant to be
time will remove the wall.

Standing between us,
holding us back,
allowing us to feel
It's the relationship that we lack.

I love the way we are together,
you can always make me smile.
Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait awhile.

Time will reveal, what lies ahead
but always remember
what I have said.
Meeting you has changed my life
and I really love you so,
the feelings I feel for you
I am never letting go.
Remember me always
and I will too.

I will always think of
me and you.



'MY LOVE FOR YOU'


My love for you is forever
My love for you always grows
My love for you is always here
Even though the whole world knows
My love for you won’t fade
My love for you won’t go away
My love for you is always here
And nothings getting' in its way
I know my love for you will be tested
I know my love for you is challenged everyday
I know my love for you will never give up
Because my love for you is here to stay
Now my love for you is in your heart
And that’s where I want it to be
Cuz' my love for you was here from the start
It’s just now you hold the key.



'BED OF ROSES'

Come with me and take my hand
I will take you to a mystical land
Upon my bed of a thousand roses
Into which our love willingly imposes

The smell of our rose permeates the air
Passionate touches with tender care
One hundred candles luminous glow
Replicating the moon from below

Dancing shadows along the hall
Sensual art forms on the wall
Minds lost in the essence of time
Slowly moving in passionate rhyme

Cries of love and soulful desire
Kindling inside the immense fire
Temperatures soaring around the room
The spirit of lust surrounding loom

No comments: